Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

If you are one of the 6-10 people who read this blog, you may have noticed that for the past day or so, tremendous and confusing things have been happening in terms of the "look" of the blog.

I can explain. (Mostly.)

As it will become increasingly clear, I don't really understand anything at all about computers, technology or the invisible elves that somehow keep my laptop running. Consequently, when Blogger offered the updated interface, I ran screaming for the hills. And yet I managed to "upgrade" to the new format the other day by accident... and now I can't figure out how to make it go away. (insert dramatic whining.) I use Linux as an operating system, so I can't "see" the blog the way it actually looks most of the time anyway. (Blogger doesn't love Linux.) It's been challenging to fix things back as I have no object for comparison AND I can't actually see what I'm doing to the blog on my own computer.

Hopefully, I'll have everything sorted out by the weekend. In the meantime, pardon the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment